The owners of Willa Odkrywców will be very grateful for your cooperation in obeying these regulations, which are intended to ensure peaceful and secure stay for all of our Guests:
1. Checking in at Willa Odkrywców Hotel is equivalent with accepting these rules and regulations;
2. Rooms at Willa Odkrywców Hotel are rented for a day;
3. Check in time begins at 2 p.m. You must check out before 11 a.m. the next day;
4. In case the Guest has not specified the length of stay at the time of checking in, it is assumed the room has been rented for one day;
5. If you wish to stay longer than specified at the time of your arrival, please inform the Receptionist not later than until 10 a.m. the day your reservation at Willa Odkrywców expires. If possible, Willa Odkrywców Hotel shall extend your stay;
6. If you remain in the room or leave your possessions there after 2 p.m., it will mean you extend your stay for the next day;
7. When checking in, the Guest is obliged to show the Receptionist their personal identity document with a photograph;
8. Total price for the stay must be paid on the day your stay starts, at check in;
9. Willa Odkrywców Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case you have doubt concerning the quality of services, please report the fact to the Receptionist as soon as possible – it will allow for our immediate reaction;
10. Hotel Willa Odkrywców is responsible for providing: the conditions of full and unhampered leisure for the Guest, safety of their stay, including confidentiality concerning information about our Guests, professional and kind service, room cleaning and performing necessary repair works of the equipment when the Guest is absent, and in case the Guest is present in the room, the works are performed after their approval and upon request. If there is such a possibility, the hotel will offer another room or mitigate the inconveniences in other ways, in case the malfunctions cannot be fixed;
11. Upon the Guest’s request, Willa Odkrywców Hotel offers the following services free of charge: providing information concerning stay and travel, waking the Guest up at a specified time, storing money and valuables during the Guest’s stay at Willa Odkrywców Hotel, storing the luggage of the Guests registered in the Hotel;
12. Willa Odkrywców Hotel bears responsibility for the loss or damage of the possessions brought in by the Guest, within the limits specified by the rules of Article 846 – 849 of the Civil Code;
13. The Guest should inform the Receptionist of Willa Odkrywców immediately after they notice the damage;
14. The liability of Willa Odkrywców Hotel for the loss or damage to the money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value is limited if these items are not stored in the deposit at the reception desk;
15. The Guest bears financial responsibility for every damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices of the hotel, which have been caused by the Guest or by persons visiting them;
16. Every time the Guest leaves the room, they should make sure the door is locked and leave the key at the reception desk;
17. In case the key (magnetic card) is lost or destroyed, the Guest is obliged to pay PLN 100;
18. The Guest cannot transfer the room to any third party, even if the period the Guest has paid for has not expired yet;
19. People who are not registered at Willa Odkrywców Hotel can stay in the Guest’s room from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. The Guest bears full responsibility connected with this fact;
20. If there are people in the Guest’s room after 10 p.m., who have not been registered at the hotel, it means that the Guest agrees to accommodate the people to their room, which should be paid for. Accommodating each person will be made in accordance with current price of the additional bed for an adult;
21. Curfew at Willa Odkrywców Hotel is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. the next day;
22. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use in the room the following: heaters, electric kettles, irons and similar devices, which do not constitute the equipment of the room at Willa Odkrywców Hotel;
23. Willa Odkrywców Hotel may refuse to accept the Guest who - during the previous stay – grossly violated the hotel rules and regulations, causing damage to the property of Willa Odkrywców Hotel or to the property of the Guests, caused personal injury to the Guests, workers or other persons remaining at the Hotel, or in any other way disturbed the peaceful stay of other Guests or functioning of the Hotel;
24. Personal belongings left by the departing Guest in the hotel room will be sent to the address given by the Guest, at their expense, following their written request. In case we do not receive such instructions, these items will be stored at Willa Odkrywców for 3 months;
25. The whole area of the Hotel is non-smoking, apart from the dedicated place;
26. If the smoking ban is violated, it is equivalent with giving the consent to pay for the dearomatisation of the room, amounting at PLN 1000;
27. It is possible to rent leisure and electronic equipment only after the “Renting receipt” has been filled in at the reception desk;
28. If the Guest, being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, disturbs the peaceful stay of other Guests or functioning of Willa Odkrywców Hotel, they can be asked to leave the Hotel;
29. In case the provisions set out in these Rules and regulations have been violated, Willa Odkrywców Hotel may refuse to provide further service to a person, who violated them. Such a person is obliged to comply with staff’s requests, pay the required amount and, in case there are damages or destruction made by the person, pay for them and leave the premises of Willa Odkrywców Hotel.
THE OWNERS OF WILLA ODKRYWCÓW HOTEL
The administrator of personal data contained on the Website is ARTUR KLUSZCZYŃSKI ARTCOM, Wrocław 52-314, Wałbrzyska 21, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the NIP number: 8942295494 (hereinafter: ADO).
In the interests of the security of the entrusted personal data, PDA operates based on internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of personal data protection, in particular with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 in on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 EC.
PDA exercises special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that personal data are:
PDC performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior by voluntarily entering information in forms, in order to:
The cookie settings will be changed after restarting or refreshing the session on the ADO website.
The installation of "cookies necessary for the basic functionality of the Website" is necessary for the proper operation of the website, in particular required for authorization.
Cookies necessary for the website to function can be changed by changing the browser settings, however, it should be borne in mind that changing the settings may cause the website to malfunction.
More information on cookies is available in the "Help" section in the user's web browser menu.
Users who, after reading the information available on the Website, do not want cookies to remain in the device's web browser, should delete them from their browser after completing their visit to the Website. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
In terms of the functionality of each cookie, they can be divided into:
The cookies we use allow us to develop our website.
Some cookies may be placed by the provider of the Online Reservation System only for the purpose of:
Online Booking System provider informs about installed cookies in the user interface of this system
PDA may use automated decision making, including profiling, for marketing purposes (including automated matching of advertisements to your interests and measuring their effectiveness), and adjusting the offer pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The recipients of personal data may be bodies, institutions and entities authorized under the law, as well as entities providing services to ADO (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting services and other entities involved in the implementation of the ordered service.
We use the following analytical tools:
We use the following marketing tools:
The data processed by PDC may be viewed by the Website user who provided it. The user also has the right to modify this data, request its deletion and limit or stop processing its personal data at any time. At any time, the user may also request removal of his personal data from the website. The right to data portability does not apply as no standard has been established for the exchange of such data between hotel establishments.
In order to exercise the rights indicated above, the Website user should contact PDC using the same e-mail address or telephone number provided to the Website, by contacting the following address: email@example.com
The Website User has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, by direct contact with PDC or, in the case of technology, by changing cookie settings.
Each user of the Website may lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read carefully.